Welcome to our new Website
What Allwood's do
- Woodwork machinery
- Find solutions to manufacturing problems
- Manufacture special purpose machines
- Repair, service and rebuild machines
- Supply - machines available for immediate delivery
- In depth knowledge of Interwood, Bi-Matic, Magic, Pinheiro and Unitec machinery
- Directly able to advise customers on machine specifications.
- Safety advise given
We brought Allwood to life in 1981 and have grown in strength ever since.
We are engineers with over 40 years experience and a deep understanding and knowledge of the machines we sell, build, repair and service. Here at Allwood we still enjoy the challenge of finding solutions to our customers manufacturing problems.
As ex-employees of Interwood we jumped at the chance to purchase Interwood in 2001, when the founders decided to close after 73 years of trading. We purchased the spares, stock, intellectual property rights and trademark. We also hold all the drawing and specifications of the complete range of Interwood machines supplied over the years, which puts us in the unique position of being able to build, service and repair Interwood machines.
What Sets Us Apart
We have upheld the good name of Interwood, which is still known worldwide as a manufacturer of high quality machines with an emphasis on standard and special purpose machine presses.
Our experience and knowledge of the products we sell.
Our ability to assist customers directly on their needs.
Machines are normally in stock
- The Allwood Team