INTERWOOD GSB1600 Brushing Machine
Interwood GSB1600 Brushing machines
The Interwood GSB1600 brushing machine is used to clean panels prior to gluing, they have a top and bottom brush and rubber feed rollers which has an adjustable feed speed setting so can be paired with any make of glue spreader.
They are commonly used in automatic press line systems, but can be used as a free-standing machine. Great for veneered and laminate panels and door blanks.
This model can take a 1600mm wide panel
Interwood GSB1600 Brushing machines technical inforamtion
- Driving motor brushing unit 1.5kW
- Brushing rollers 170mm ca. 600 rpm
- Feeding motor 0.75kW
- Constant feed or acc. To customers requirements.
- Surcharge for infinitely variable speed adjustments 18 m/sec
- Edge brushes left and right 0.12kW
- Upper and lower exhauster 1.1kW (1800 m/h)
- Connected load 3 x 380V, 50 Hz
- Working width 1600mm
Driving motor brushing unit 1.5kW
Brushing rollers 170mm ca. 600 rpm
Feeding motor 0.75kW
Constant feed or acc. To customers requirements.
Surcharge for infinitely variable speed adjustments 18 m/sec
Edge brushes left and right 0.12kW
Upper and lower exhauster 1.1kW (1800 m/h)
Connected load 3 x 380V, 50 Hz
Working width 1600mm
Lease & Finance Prices from £47.30 per week
Subject to terms
Lease or Finance options are available on request.